Welcome to Pre–K 3
Welcome to St.Peter Preschool 3 program! I am your teacher, Miss O’kane. Teaching is my lifelong dream, and I am so excited to provide a fun, loving and safe learning environment for this class.
The PreK 3 curriculum promotes learning while helping to meet the various language, social, physical and cognitive goals. Students spend time actively engaged in working on mastering both gross and fine motor skills. Lessons include how to function in a group setting, while emphasizing behaviors such as sharing, turn-taking, cooperative play, transition from one activity to the next and following classroom rules. We are learning through fun while providing structure in a loving, Christ-centered environment.
- 7th: First day of school!
- September 26th: General PTA Meeting-& Golf Cart Raffle Drawing 7pm
- Letters of the Month: A & S
- Numbers of the Month: 1 & 2
- Shapes of the Month: Circle & Square
- Themes of the Month: All About Me, Friendship & Kindness, Apples
* Please sign up for our remind app for daily communication, important news and daily pictures*