My name is Mrs. Ashley Kimble and I am SO proud to be the second grade teacher at St. Peter School! Second grade is a year filled with new independence and increasing abilities. Our class and parents stay updated through the Remind app and Google Classroom.
Second grade is having a fun filled year of learning and activities! Our class has a packed schedule as we approach our 100th day of school!
- Catholic Schools Week takes place during the first week of February! We are celebrating faith, service, and excellence at SPS. The Second Grade class has been working hard to show off their recent work 🙂
- First Reconciliation will take place during school on Tuesday, February 8th. Parents are welcome to join us at the church!
- We will celebrate the 100th day of school this month!
- 2nd Grade will meet with their Prayer Partners this month to celebrate Valentine’s Day!
- On Valentine’s Day we will have an afternoon of crafting and a Valentine Exchange.
Email is the best way to reach me: firstname.lastname@example.org.