In order to keep us all healthy during the cold and flu season please review proper hand washing, couch and cover procedures and use of tissues with your children. We did this as a group but it is helpful if you remind them once in a while. Please also remind them to wash their hands after using the bathroom facilities.
Keep your child home if:
- They have a temp of 100.4 or higher in the last 24 hours
- You have to give them medication to keep their temp under this threshold.
- They need antibiotics – they must be on them for a FULL 24 hours.
- They have vomiting or diarrhea- 24 hour rule applies here as well.
- Coughing that they can’t control.
If you are unsure ask your doctor.