Happy Birthday Jesus
Teaching in a Christian environment is a blessing for me. This allows me to share my faith and love for the Lord each and every day. During the Christmas season it is even more of a blessing.
This month is going to be a whirl-wind of activity. While getting ready for the celebration of our Savior’s birth, let us all be mindful of how we can be an example to those around us.
What we are doing:
- Both seventh and eighth grades are working on systems
- Sixth grade is starting a geometry unit.
- Fifth grade is in the world of fractions
The Stock Market Game will end on December 7, 2018. As of my writing, the fifth grade class is in first place in their division. Now whether or not they can hold that position is yet to be seen. I am also excited about the guest speaker we will be having on December 12, 2018. Hopefully he can give us some useful information that we can put into practice for the spring game.
I would like to wish you all a Blessed Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Some challenging word problem for the month:
- What is the smallest positive integer that is divisible by the first TEN positive integers?
- Two whole numbers have a GCF of six and the LCM of 462. If one of the numbers is sixty-six, what is the other?
- If a date is written in the form of MM/DD/YY, how often from 01/01/00 to 12/31/99 does the product of the month and day equal the two-digit year?
- Brandon is four years younger than his cousin, who is half his uncle’s age. If his uncle is five years older than his mother, who is 47, how old is Brandon?
Submitted respectfully while in His service,
In accordance with our Catholic Identity and rooted in Gospel values, it is the mission of Saint Peter School to provide a community of faith in which students will develop spiritually, intellectually, physically, socially and emotionally.
Textbook web addresses