It is our hope to produce confident problem-solvers who value the importance, power and application of mathematics in their lives. The mathematics curriculum is built around collaboration, variety, and opportunity in order that students will develop a lifelong appreciation of math and become productive members of society bringing Christian values to their world. It is our goal that all students
- Become mathematical problem-solvers and grow confident in their mathematical abilities.
- Learn to value mathematics, to reason and to communicate mathematically.
- Make mathematical connections and apply them to real life situations and other areas of the curriculum.
- Use decision-making, risk-taking, cooperative work, perseverance, appropriate technology, and self-assessment in the development of mathematics.
- Are evaluated by the use of a variety of assessment tools and strategies.
- Apply ethical principles to problem-solving situations.