Happy Birthday Jesus
Teaching in a Christian environment is a blessing for me. This allows me to share my faith and love for the Lord each and every day. During the Christmas season it is even more of a blessing.
This month is going to be a whirlwind of activity. While getting ready for the celebration of our Savior’s birth, let us all be mindful of how we can be an example to those around us.
What we are doing:
- Eighth grade is finishing systems of equations
- Seventh grade has been working with algebra and geometry
- Sixth grade has decimals, fractions, and percentages on their plate
- Fifth grade is in the world of fractions
The Stock Market Game will end on December 15, 2017. It has not been a stellar competition for us is far, but there is the spring game.
I would like to wish you all a Blessed Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Some challenging word problem for the month:
- What is the smallest positive integer that is divisible by the first TEN positive integers?
- Two whole numbers have a GCF of six and the LCM of 462. If one of the numbers is sixty-six, what is the other?
- If a date is written in the form of MM/DD/YY, how often from 01/01/00 to 12/31/99 does the product of the month and day equal the two-digit year?
- Brandon is four years younger than his cousin, who is half his uncle’s age. If his uncle is five years older than his mother, who is 47, how old is Brandon?
Submitted respectfully while in His service,
In accordance with our Catholic Identity and rooted in Gospel values, it is the mission of Saint Peter School to provide a community of faith in which students will develop spiritually, intellectually, physically, socially and emotionally.
Textbook web addresses